Assistant locality Manager
Location - Cardiff
Hours - Full time, 37.5 hours per week , one day off rota
Salary: £21,118 per annum
Dimensions have exciting opportunities available as we are recruiting for three Assistant Locality Managers in Cardiff.
If you share our values this is a superb opportunity to join us as an Assistant Locality Manager, providing day-to-day support to your Locality Manager, gaining expertise and experience across a locality in Cardiff.
About the role
- Supporting the Locality Manager to guide, motivate and encourage your team to provide a quality service in line with our values, policies, and practices.
- Working with relatives and outside agencies - including health professionals, social workers, and advocates - to meet the needs of the people we support.
- Establishing and monitoring service budgets.
- Managing person-centred rota's and the recruitment of new team members.
- Leading by example and being a positive role model for your team.
- Delivering direct support, dividing your time between supporting people, and working in the office.
You already have proven professional qualities, including:
- Experience of working with people with a wide range of needs - for example, autism and complex learning disabilities
- The ability to prioritise workload, manage your own time, delegate tasks and meet deadlines.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the personalisation agenda and Active Support provision.
- The personality to develop positive working relationships across Dimensions – including the people we support, their families, internal colleagues and external agencies.
- The willingness to work towards a Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care/Leadership and Management for Care Services.
Why choose Dimensions?
Dimensions are a not-for-profit enterprise committed to developing and rewarding our colleagues. So, if you are right for this role, we will offer ongoing development opportunities and the strongest possible prospects, plus a range of great benefits including:
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave
- Close-knit supportive team with excellent internal communication and regular team meetings
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to award winning Aspire career development programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free enhanced DBS check
A full list of rewards can be found on the job description attached.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places to Work programme for 2019 - 2021.
In response to the unprecedented events, we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Michelle Debbabi on 07824529266.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from people from Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority backgrounds.
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.