Female Support Worker
£11 per hour
Skelton / Guisborough (5 min Drive from East Cleveland Hospital)
Part Time (20 hours per week) + Full TIme MAT Opportunity Also Available
Full UK driving licence is essential
No previous experience Required (Full Training provided)
Are you someone with a passion for making a difference? If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
“Great Team Spirit… Rewarding to see the person we support smile, settled and doing the things she loves” – Amy (Current Support Worker)
About the person we support:
We have an active young lady in her 30s who loves swimming, sensory keep fit class, bowling, cinema club and listening to music.
She also loves spending quality time with her family and lives at home with Dad and their 2 spaniels.
A patient support worker who's unafraid to sing the occasional nursery rhyme would be a wonderful match.
What will I be doing?
- You will be supporting this lady to live her life how she chooses and to achieve her goals.
- You will also be supporting with personal care, medication, wheelchair assistance, food shopping, and meal prepping.
- Day shifts: 8am-10:30am and 15:30pm to 19:30pm (Monday, Wednesday & Thursday)
- Day shifts: 9am-19:30pm & 9am-16:30pm (Tuesday & Friday )
- Day shifts: 9am-16pm (Saturday & Sunday)
- Shifts may changes subject to day service closures and respite care
- Rotas are provided 4 weeks in advance to support a healthy work life balance.
Why should I choose Dimensions?
- Dimensions are proud to be one of very few social care organisations that have been recognised by the Great Places to Work programme in 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022
- We’re a values-driven organisation that puts people with learning disabilities and their families at the heart of everything we do
- We care about our colleagues and are passionate about our comprehensive well-being strategy and staff listening network
- We offer 30 days annual leave pro rata with the option to buy and sell leave
- If you refer a friend to us and if they’re successfully employed, you’ll receive a £200 bonus
- We offer paid training and options to further develop your career through funded accredited courses
- Childcare vouchers, our Bike to Work scheme and discounts on meals, shopping, entertainment, and gym memberships are also available
Other important information:
- Applications are reviewed upon receipt and interviews will take place until the positions are filled
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone with the right to work in the UK and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150 if you require adjustments
- British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos are available for all of our recruitment communications
- Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010