Location: Perdiswell, Worcester (WR3) - 10 min walk from Perdiswell Leisure Centre
Pay rate: £11 per hour + £45 per sleep in
Full time role: 37.5hrs a week
It is preferable but not essential that you hold a full UK/EU driving license for this role - the ladies have a Mobility Vehicle that support workers need to drive for them– to be able to drive a Mobility Vehicle you need to have a full UK/EU license.
The successful candidate will also have previous experience in support work due to the complex health needs in the home
If you're looking to be a part of an award-winning and life-changing organisation where you can make a profound and real difference to the lives of those living with learning disabilities and autism, then look no further than becoming one of our newest support workers!
Who will I be supporting?
- You will be supporting five ladies with learning disabilities, autism and complex health needs to live their lives independently in their own home
- Support will include full personal care, manual handling, medication administration, budgeting, cooking, cleaning, and laundry
- Some of the people we support are social butterflies who love to catch up with friends and family, going to the cinema and going on day trips
- Others prefer a quieter life watching movies and baking at home
- One thing everyone has in common is that they’re looking for friendly, patient, and reliable support workers to join their teams, supporting them to live their lives how they choose and taking an active interest in the hobbies and activities they enjoy
Shifts: 7.30am - 3pm / 3pm - 11pm / long days / sleep ins. We’re looking for people with flexibility to work on a rota basis that includes a combination of weekdays and weekends. Working hours and shift patterns will be discussed at the interview.
Do you share our values?
Ambition - helping people to be the best they can be
Courage – being brave enough to make a difference
Integrity – being honest and fair in all the things we do
Partnership – working with other people to make a bigger difference
Respect – treating everyone fairly and knowing that everyone’s voice is important
If the answer is YES, we would love you to come and join us in Worcester. We will provide you with full induction and fully paid training when you join us. In addition to regular 1-2-1s and annual appraisals, we will help you develop and progress your career. Worried about monthly pay? We got it covered - we offer a salary advance scheme where you can access up to 50% of the money you've earned before payday.
Why to choose Dimensions?
- We do not need you to have prior experience as full training is given
- We welcome applications from everyone who has the right to work in the UK, and value diversity in our workforce
- Dimensions is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Dimensions are Disability Confident Committed, and we guarantee to interview all applicants who let us know they have a disability and meet the minimum essential criteria for this role.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150
- Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010