Locality Manager/Care Manager
Are you a highly motivated care professional looking to take the next step with a leading not-for-profit provider in the UK? Do you want to join an organisation built on innovation, with a 20-year track record of progressing professional careers and making a positive difference to people’s lives?
We’re looking for a new Locality Manager in Hounslow - this role is also known as a "Registered Manager or Care Manager" to join our established team, supporting seven individuals with learning and profound multiple disabilities.
You will be reporting into the Operations Director for the London area - taking responsibility for the day to day running of our services. Are you an exceptional professional who shares our values in putting the people we support at the centre of our care?
About the role
- Ensure person-centred care plans and health action plans are regularly reviewed and implemented
- Ensure the health and wellbeing of the people we support, in line with CQC/CSSIW Guidelines and Dimensions' policies
- Deliver effective risk assessments and emergency plans to ensure the people we support are safe
- Make sure your staff team are appropriately trained and motivated to provide high quality support
- Ensure the service meets all organisational and statutory requirements and complies with Care Quality Commission Guidelines and our own standards, policies and procedures
- Make sure complaints are dealt with in line with our policies
Most importantly, you want to make a difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities or autism. To do that, you’ll have:
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC / CSSIW regulations
- Experience of managing a team, setting objectives and ensuring goals are met
- Experience in delivery of services in compliance with contracts
- Experience of managing supported living services or similar - and be familiar with performance management processes
- Completed, or be willing to undertake, Management Development training
Beyond those qualities, you’ll also be:
- An excellent communicator, looking to mentor and motivate your team to provide person-centred support
- Able to prioritise your workload, delegate tasks and meet deadlines
- Focused on the needs of internal and external customers, from the people we support, right through to your team and other members of the organisation
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer ongoing development opportunities and the strongest possible prospects, plus a range of great benefits including:
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Jo Howland on 07825257155.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.