Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
Provide excellent Positive Behaviour Support and respond to referrals requiring behaviour support involvement. Provide direct behaviour support in setting up and delivering on behaviour support plans by working alongside teams and Behaviour Support Practitioners to develop outcomes, skills and knowledge within the support teams.
Ensure support teams are focused on enhancing the quality of life of people supported, promoting personal skill development and reducing/eliminating the use of restrictive practices.
Candidates will be home based but will need to live in the north region to include Sheffield, Wakefield, Warrington, Middlesbrough, Hartlepool, Darlington, Newcastle & Hexham and be prepared to travel throughout the region.
Interviews will take place via Microsoft teams on the 10th December.
About the role
- Lead in the provision of good practice support in the delivery of behaviour support plans
- Support the development of individual team members skills sets in the interpretation of Behaviour Support Plans and the review process.
- Contribute to the service set up of new support as prioritised within the region.
- Complete Functional Behaviour Assessments and implement Behaviour Support Plans in collaboration with support teams, families and others.
- Represent the organisation at key professional led meetings to promote and support the development of individual behaviours support packages and approaches
The successful applicant will have:
- Essential to have a Masters level qualification in Applied Behaviour Analysis or Positive Behaviour Support.
- Significant experience of working within a PBS role
- Experience of producing and implementing PBS plans
- Significant knowledge of assessment tools and positive support processes including how to construct and implement a behaviour support plan.
Dimensions are committed to developing skills and rewarding our staff. We offer:
- A salary of £35,000 full-time.
- Car allowance
- Support with professional development including BCBA supervision
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Life Assurance
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
Dimensions is one of the largest providers of support to people with learning disabilities and autism in the UK. We support people with a variety of needs, including people who engage in behaviours that challenge.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees