We are Recruiting for a new service in Cardiff!
Support Worker £9.50 per hour
Cardiff - CF23
Full time and Part Time positiions
Full training providing – with an outstanding benefit package!
Dimensions is a leading social care provider in England and Wales, supporting people with learning disabilities and Autism.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference to someone’s life every day? Are you also looking for a company that provides fantastic benefits to all their employees to also enhance your own life whilst working with us?
About the role
A typical role will involve;
- Supporting 5 people in their own home
- Support and encourage to do different activities - Walking, shopping, cinema, going bowling, trips to the beach and much more...
- Support with shopping, housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
- Support with personal care
All support is personalised to each individual and your support them to set and acheive their goals in life.
Shift patterns: These vary week on week to work around the people we support. Hours between 7am - 10pm and night work available.
Whether you've worked in retail, hospitality, construction, or cared for a family member, volunteered in charity shops or the NHS, we want to hear from you.
For further information, please contact Kelly on 03003039150.
At Dimensions we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free driving Lessons and your first practical and theory test paid for
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- Life Insurance pay out of 2 x your annual salary
- Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised
All we need to see from you is that you share our company values (found on our website).
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.