Job Ttle: Support Worker - Female - Relief hours - £11.96 P/H
Join Dimensions as a Support Worker enabling the four ladies, with Learning Disabilities, who live at our Supported Living Service to enjoy an independent life. Dimensions Support Workers do not need prior experience in Health Care Assistant or Social Care roles as full training is given.
What will the role involve?
- Supporting 3 young females who are very sociable
- trips for coffee, visits to the cinema, meals out, pamper days.
- Aspect of medication administration, low level of personal care.
Mostly afternoon shifts with sleep ins - 15:00 - 22:00 + sleep with 7am -9am.
As a Relief worker, your basic pay rate is £10.67 and your annual leave is accrued for each hour that you work and paid to you on a monthly basis which bring each hour you work to £11.96
Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
We believe anyone has the potential be a great Support Worker, no matter your background, as long as you share our values; respect, partnership, courage, ambition and integrity – that’s why we recruit based on values and not skills or experience. For more information on our values based recruitment click here.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme 2022,2023 &2024.
- 30 days annual leave entitlement, pro-rata, (including bank holidays), rising to a maximum of 35 days.
- Pension scheme, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contribution.
- Discounts and cashback on the high street and online shopping through Rewarding Dimensions.
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advice and support, is also available to partners and immediate family.
- Recognition and financial bonus every five years through our Long Service Awards.
- Opportunity to purchase Simply Health, a discounted health and dental cover scheme.
- Death in service payment for a nominated beneficiary under Life Assurance.
- Bike to work scheme and season ticket loans.
- £200 recommend a friend scheme
- 50% contribution to the cost of learning to drive, subject to meeting operational and staffing criteria.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until the posts are filled