Part time – 18 hours a week – 2 waking nights!
Sutton, Norfolk £11 per hours
Due to the location of the property and lack of public transport at the time of shift, a full UK driving licence and access to a car is required!
We are recruiting for amazing Female Support Worker in Sutton, Norfolk. Whether you have experience or not, we will help support you to reach your full potential by providing you with all the necessary training, guidance and support you need to complete your care certificate and further qualifications.
The lady, who has learning disabilities, would like to work with Female Support Workers who will be happy helping her keep to her routines. Meal times are very important for this lady so being a good cook would be a plus! If you have a caring, kind and thoughtful nature, we would love to hear from you.
The role will involve:
- Personal care
- Cooking together will be a great fun
- Support with housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
- Movie nights
We are looking for a staff who can do 2 waking nights a week whichever is required for that week’s rota. You will also be required to work weekends. This will offer 18 hours per week!
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme 2022, 2023.2024.
Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
- 30 days annual leave entitlement, pro-rata, (including bank holidays), rising to a maximum of 35 days.
- Pension scheme, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contribution.
- Discounts and cashback on the high street and online shopping through Rewarding Dimensions.
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advice and support, also available to partners and immediate family.
- Recognition and financial bonus every five years through our Long Service Awards.
- Opportunity to purchase Simply Health, a discounted health and dental cover scheme.
- Death in service payment for a nominated beneficiary under Life Assurance.
- Bike to work scheme and season ticket loans.
- £200 recommend a friend scheme
- Advance from salary finance
- 50% contribution to the cost of learning to drive, subject to meeting operational and staffing criteria. T&C apply.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until the posts are filled