Job Ttle: Support Worker - Female
Location: Hellesdon, Norwich
Having a full clean driver licence would be an advantage
Join Dimensions as a Support Worker enabling the three ladies, with Learning Disabilities, who live at our Supported Living Service to enjoy an independent life. Dimensions Support Workers do not need prior experience in Health Care Assistant or Social Care roles as full training is given.
What will the role involve?
- Supporting 3 tenants; one lady is very independent and the other 2 ladies require hoisting and using wheelchairs
- Supporting with various activities like horse riding, play bingo, do arts and crafts activities and they also love going for holidays!
- trip to cafes, shops, restaurants and day centers, to love outdoor activities would be a massive advantage
- Aspect of medication administration and pushing wheelchair and use of hoist.
Long days, earlies, lates with sleep in and waking nights
If you have any further questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Rachael on 07908 671 842
Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
We believe anyone has the potential be a great Support Worker, no matter your background, as long as you share our values; respect, partnership, courage, ambition and integrity – that’s why we recruit based on values and not skills or experience. For more information on our values based recruitment click here
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognize our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until the posts are filled