Don’t miss this FANTASTIC exciting opportunity to work with young adults with either learning disability and/or autism. As an experienced provider supporting individuals across the country, we are delighted to continue to be working with the London Borough of Barnet on this wonderful opportunity for young adults moving into a shared house for the first time.
We are currently looking for wonderful Female Support Workers. Whether you have experience or not, we will help support you to reach your full potential by providing you with all the necessary training, guidance and support you need to complete your care certificate and further qualifications.
If you are motivated, feel that you have something to offer to the younger generation and wish to have a fulfilling, rewarding career please contact us.
Full training will be given and so no experience is required, a willingness to contribute to your local community and make a difference to people’s lives is what we are looking for!!!!
For further information, please contact Ian on 07392871466.
Dimensions is a leading social care provider in England and Wales, supporting people with learning disabilities and autism.
The role will involve:
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Personal care
- Support with shopping, housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
- Supporting with various activities like visits to a day center, going to cinema, going swimming, bowling, etc.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
We believe anyone has the potential be a great support worker, no matter your background, as long as you share our values; respect, partnership, courage, ambition and integrity – that’s why we recruit based on values and not skills or experience. For more information on our values based recruitment click here
- A competitive payrate with uplift for overtime you chose to work
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Supported ‘Learn to Drive’ scheme (up to 30 driving lessons, 1 theory/practical test - all paid for by us)
- High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
- Life Assurance and Company Pension
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone who holds the right to work in the UK, and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
- Applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until the posts are filled