Here at Dimensions, we are looking for waking nights support worker to join us in Newbury area. Working at our supported living home you will enhance the quality of life of one lady and one gentleman who live there by empowering their independence. Dimensions Support Workers do not need prior experience in Health or Social Care as full training is given.
As a Support Worker no two days are the same as we encourage the people we support, to live the most independent life they can and help them make informed choices.
We do have 20hrs a week available between 10pm - 8am on Saturday and Sunday. It is a set shift pattern and would be working same hours every week.
Activities Support Workers at the service may be involved with include:
- Checking people we support at regular intervals to ensure she is comfortable
- Enabling independence by assisting with day-to-day tasks (this may include – but not be limited to – housekeeping, medication & personal care)
- Keeping written records and using IT systems to record daily notes
- Using your own initiative and ability to work independently
- Ensuring the premises is secure and safe during the night
For further information, please contact Tracey on 07944636373 or click below to submit short application.
Benefits for Support Workers working with Dimensions include:
- A competitive payrate of £9.60 per hour
- up to 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression
- High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
Dimensions is a values-based employer, when looking for candidates:
- We do not need you to have prior experience as full training is given
- We want you to be happy to work within our values of ambition, courage, integrity, partnership and respect
- We know that you make a real difference to the lives of the people we support and their loved ones.
We believe that everyone has the potential be a great support worker, no matter their background, which is why we primarily recruit based on values, not just skills or experience. So, whether you've worked in health and social care before and are looking for more fulfilment from the work you genuinely enjoy or if you're searching for a change in careers then we'd love to hear from you.