£9.91 per hour
Driving licence essential
Why join us?
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays) and if that wasn’t enough we increase it by a day a year
- Full time and part time contracts available
- All work and no play is not fun, You can save with discounts off your favourite shops, restaurants and great days out
- Planning a break? Make loads of great savings on some top destinations with our travel deals
- If you prefer to exercise from home, through the gym scheme, you’ll also have access to discounted subscriptions to online workout programmes so you can kickstart your fitness goal from the comfort of your own living room.
- Whether you're buying your first home, moving house, purchasing a property to let, or re-mortgaging for a better deal, we can help you save money (Fee-Free Impartial Mortgage Advice)
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- Long Service Awards, Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- Great Induction and training opportunities including the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of the very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2021.
We are looking for positive and proactive people to come and join our team in Upton supporting an amazing gentleman that lives in his own property.
His family are very important to him and he sees them twice a week. He likes to have a structured week, within which he participates in his favourite activities such as playing snooker, visiting shops to purchase things he needs and wants, having coffee out, going out for picnics, going to new places and going out in his car which he calls his ‘red bus'. He likes to be smart and presentable, and really enjoys being told so!
He enjoys traditional home-cooked food such as casserole and pie, and sometimes likes to assist with cooking and preparation in the kitchen. When at home he likes to listen to his vast music collection, watch TV and music DVD’s, and play on his snooker table.
He also likes to complete his morning chores: put out the bins, feed the birds and water the plants. He likes to make choices within a structured context, such as choosing clothes for the day, what to eat and what activities to do.
- He has a learning disability and autism and needs to be supported with his routines
- He has his own vehicle and would need some of his support team to have a full UK Driver’s Licence and drive him to places in his vehicle however this is not a requirement.
- He requires 24/7 support and require a sleep in support staff at home. He has 2:1 support to access the community and 1:1 support at home
If you share Dimensions values you’ll have the opportunity to meet him as it’s important that you’re a good match for each other.
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call resourcing team on 0300 303 9150.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.