Full-time, part-time or relief positions available- Get in touch today!
£9.55 per hour
Muswell Hill, London.
Here at Dimensions we offer the following;
- Full and part time positions available, as well as relief opportunities if you are looking for a more flexible way of supporting others.
- Getting to work is an expensive business, save 50% towards the cost of learning to drive (30 driving lessons, one theory and one practical test included). Once you’re on the road, you can enjoy our 10% discount at Halfords perk!
- £200 refer a friend scheme
- Competitive salary.
- 30 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays), rising to 35 days.
- Pensions, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contributions.
- An occupational sick pay scheme.
- The opportunity for flexible working
- We’ve invested to provide you with free, ongoing access to a huge range of training and support to help you develop.
- Aspire, our award-winning career development programme, will support to you to develop the skills, confidence and experience to progress your career within the Dimensions Group.
- We provide financial bonuses every five years through our Long Service Awards
- Discounts and cashback on shopping through Rewarding Dimensions. You may also benefit from a work mobile phone, our bike to work scheme, season ticket loans, and more.
Our service in London is supporting seven people between the ages of 25 to 88 with profound learning disabilities in their own flats.
The people we support have one to one support hours and enjoy using this time to do a lot of activities such as cooking, music therapy, swimming, music, films and arts and crafts. This is not a lone working service, there are usually 10 staff on shift at one time meaning you can get the guidance and support needed.
We are supporting with all aspects of personal care (including bathing and toileting), medication and their daily living however we always attempt to carry out active support.
Even though we are advertising for Full time staff we are also interested in staff who can do part-time hours, this will be discussed at shortlisting. We are however looking for applicants who are fully flexible, can work on a rota and can work every other weekend.
Drivers are preferred however not essential.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.