We are looking for Female Support Workers!
Part time- 28 hours per week. £9.60 per hour
Full drivers licence is essential
We are looking for amazing Support Workers to support one woman in her own home with her everyday activities such as swimming, yoga and maintaining her home. Shifts will vary between 8am - 10pm and are dependent around the activities for the day. There will also be a requirement for sleep ins, alternative weekends and occasional bank holiday for permanent staff.
This is a 1:1 service which will require lone working. You will be given a full induction period including 2-4 weeks of shadowing shifts . You will also be given ongoing support and leadership from the management team including mental health. You would need to feel confident using various computer systems, reporting and updating records.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019
“Other organisations may call this role Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care Assistant or, Bank HCA, Healthcare Assistant or Carer.”
Why join us?
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays) and if that wasn’t enough we increase it by a day a year
- All work and no play is not fun, You can save with discounts off your favourite shops, restaurants and great days out
- Whether you're buying your first home, moving house, purchasing a property to let, or re-mortgaging for a better deal, we can help you save money (Fee-Free Impartial Mortgage Advice)
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- Long Service Awards, Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- Great Induction and training opportunities including the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of the very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2021.
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Rosie Hazell on 0300 303 9150
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.