New Year, New Career! Don't miss out, Join Dimensions today!
This is an incredible opportunity to join our team as a Support Worker
£10.45 per hour.
Join us at Harston, Cambridge.
We are recruiting for a variety of positions in the area. If you looking for one of the following contracts get in touch today!
- Full time- 37.5 hours.
- Part time- 7.5 - 35 hours.
- Weekend only.
- Waking Nights.
- Competitive salary.
- 30 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays), rising to 35 days.
- Pensions, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contributions.
- A generous sick pay scheme.
- The opportunity of flexible working.
- 10% enhancement for working overtime.
- Sleep-in payments of £37.00 available in addition to basic pay.
- Paid training with financial bonuses for completion of awards and diplomas.
As a member of our operations team you will be responsible for supporting people with learning disabilities and autism to have a great life. You won’t just care for them, you’ll support them to achieve their goals and that can bring enormous job satisfaction.
In Harston, we are supporting six young people with complex needs and learning disability in a supported living bungalow.
No two days will be the same, you will enjoy variety and assist people in the following ways:
- Working in a supportive manner with colleagues, families and external parties, building trust by being open and honest.
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose.
- Supporting people with their medication.
- You will help the people we support to shop for things they wish to buy including their clothes and food, and to prepare their meals as required.
- Supporting, encouraging and teaching people to maintain personal and intimate care as required, such as dressing themselves, showering/bathing, using the toilet, etc.
“Other organisations may call this role Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care Assistant or, Bank HCA, Healthcare Assistant or Carer.”
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.