Dimensions need you! Apply today for our Support Worker positions and receive £200 bonus!
Whether you are looking for full time permanent employment? Or Part time to fit around your other commitments, please do get in touch and we welcome your application!
Location: Barnet, London
Hourly pay of 9.55 but you will receive £100 when you pass your induction and a further £100 when you remain employed after three months (to be eligible you would need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or clinically exempt) and join before 31st march 2022).
Are you looking for a career where you can make a real and meaningful difference to the lives of others?
We have an excellent opportunity to join our team in Barnet, London supporting eight people (male and female) aged between 40-60 years old. The people we support are looking for a Support Worker who can assist them with accessing the community, restaurants, pubs, going for walks, day trips, cinema, swimming and shopping. We would also love to hear your ideas around any new activities and interests!
As part of this role you would be required to assist with full personal care, hoisting, moving and handling and meal preparation.
We have full time roles available which cover 37.5 hours per week on a rotational basis (this will include alternate weekends), though we will accept applications from part time candidates and your availability will be discussed at interview.
Other organisations may call this role Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care Assistant or, Bank HCA, Healthcare Assistant or Carer.
Why join us:
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays) and if that wasn’t enough we increase it by a day a year
- All work and no play is not fun, You can save with discounts off your favourite shops, restaurants and great days out
- Planning a break? Make loads of great savings on some top destinations with our travel deals
- If you prefer to exercise from home, through the gym scheme, you’ll also have access to discounted subscriptions to online workout programmes so you can kickstart your fitness goal from the comfort of your own living room.
- We understand getting to work is an expensive business. Join Dimensions and save 50% towards the cost of learning to drive (30 driving lessons, one theory and one practical test included). Once you’re on the road, you can enjoy our 10% discount at Halfords perk!
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- Long Service Awards, Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- Great Induction and training opportunities including the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of the very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2021.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call 0300 303 9150
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees