Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Full-time and Part-time contracts available
£10.56 per hour
Why come to work for Dimensions in particular, when there are many other social care providers out there?
- We can offer great opportunities for career development and offer sector-leading training programmes and qualification opportunities.
- We are an inclusive employer, valuing the diversity of our workforce, being respectful of differences and making reasonable adjustments to ensure people reach their full potential.
- We also have a great range of employee benefits, from our Rewarding Dimensions discount scheme and our comprehensive Employee Assistance Scheme, to childcare vouchers, a bike to work scheme and loans for commuter season tickets.
- We base what we do and who we are on our values, which are real and we genuinely care.
- You will be very welcome in the Dimensions team as a valued support worker.
We are looking for a new team member to join us in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
This role will be supporting a young gentleman in his 20s on a 2:1 support plan. You would be inspired to offer and engage with fun and varied activities such as day trips, swimming, dance lessons, cooking, going out for lunch, seeing friends and any other educational and leisure based activities people are interested in trying. Part of your role will be to support him with day to day life, including support with personal care, emotional care, preparing and eating meals, financial support, attending appointments and having fun!
This is a very friendly and interactive service. This gentleman loves to socialise, and his team are very friendly and sociable (attend a lot of social activities outside of work).
Our sector-leading package of colleague benefits really builds up.Your benefits can be worth up to £1,220 per year.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays), rising to 35 days.
- Pensions, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contributions.
- A generous sick pay scheme.
- The opportunity of flexible working.
- 10% enhancement for working overtime.
- Sleep-in payments of £45.00
- Paid training with financial bonuses for completion of awards and diplomas.
Applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until the posts are filled.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.