Support Workers / Care Assistants
Banbury, £9.60 per hour
Full time and Part time hours available.
Full training and qualifications provided.
At Dimensions, we are looking for Support Workers to join the team in Banbury, where you will be supporting with enhancing the quality of life of the twelve individuals who live there by empowering their independence. Dimensions Support Workers do not need prior experience in Health or Social Care as full training is given.
Both full and part time roles are currently available
Benefits for Support Workers working with Dimensions include:
· A competitive payrate of £9.60 per hour
· 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
· Opportunities for career progression
· High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
· Life Assurance and Company Pension
· Industry leading training
· Enhanced DBS paid for by us
As a Support Worker no two days are the same as we encourage the people we support, to live the most independent life they can and help them make informed choices.
Activities Support Workers at Banbury may be involved with include:
· Supporting trips to day services (please note you would not be required to support at the day service)
· Visits to pubs and other social activities
· Watching films, attending day service, visiting garden centres, supporting with health appointments, Going for coffee and cake and walks to the park.
· Enabling independence by assisting with day-to-day tasks (this may include – but not be limited to – finances, shopping, cooking & personal care)
Dimensions is a values-based employer, when looking for candidates:
· We do not need you to have prior experience as full training is given.
· We want you to be happy to work within our values of ambition, courage, integrity, partnership and respect.
· We know that you make a real difference to the lives of the people we support and their loved ones.
Dimensions is about people. We are ambitious for the people we support and our colleagues. We want the people we support to have fulfilling lives and we want our colleagues to have great careers with us. So if you would like to be a part of our team and if you feel that your values match ours, please apply by clicking the button below - upload your CV and we will be in touch. You could soon be making a positive difference every day. If you want more information or just an informal chat about Dimensions and the roles we have available – please contact Ramya on 0300 303 9150 or drop us an email at email@example.com
This role requires an enhanced DBS Disclosure, which will be obtained for you by Dimensions.
Dimensions is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Dimensions are Disability Confident Committed and we guarantee to interview all applicants who let us know they have a disability and meet the minimum essential criteria for this role. Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees. As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in our offices using assistive technology.