Salary: £9.60 per hour
Hours - Full time (37.5), Part time (flexible) shifts available
We are looking for Support Workers in Headington to cover various shifts from full time, part time and relief to suit you. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live.
We support two ladies and one gentleman. You will be supporting with all aspects of daily life including personal care, meal planning and cooking, shopping, activities in house and out, lunches in the community and medication needs, you must be able to complete moving and assisting.
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisations supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
Dimensions is a leading social care provider in England and Wales, supporting people with learning disabilities and autism
Benefits for Support Workers working with Dimensions include:
· A competitive payrate of £9.60 per hour
· 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
· Opportunities for career progression
· High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
· Life Assurance and Company Pension
· Industry leading training
· Enhanced DBS paid for by us
As a Support Worker no two days are the same as we encourage the people we support, to live the most independent life they can and help them make informed choices.