Support Worker - Littlehampton / Worthing
Hourly rate - £9.60 per hour - Full and part Time Contracts available
Are you looking for a change in career and making a difference while supporting people?
Dimensions have various supported living settings across Littlehampton and Worthing where we are supporting people with a variety of needs and disabilities. All of the people we support have different interests and enjoy a wide range of activities from going to the gym, watching films, going shopping, seeing friends & family to arts and crafts afternoons. Every day will be different so our support worker team is flexible, understanding and wish to empower independence and active involvement within the local community. We are looking for people who share our values and are big characters to join the team! If you are enthusiastic, fun loving and passionate about helping people live more independently then we can provide you the training required to have a fulfilling career in support work.
Full UK driving license is desirable, but not essential. You will be working as part of the team, but there will be occasions where the lone working will be required.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Louise 07702972964 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
Why to work for Dimensions?
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate. Alongside our excellent training & qualifications programme, we also offer:
- Work in one location that helps you to build meaningful working relationships
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Access to award winning Aspire career development programme
- Recommend a friend reward of £500
- Up to 35 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
A full list of rewards can be found on the job description attached.
Want to apply for this role?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please click on the button below to complete the application process. Please note that we will try to review and shortlist all applications as we receive them and respond as quickly as possible.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.