If you're looking to be a part of something extraordinary - an award-winning, life-changing, not-for-profit charity - where you can make a profound and real difference to the lives of those living with learning disabilities and autism, then look no further than becoming one of our support worker in Winnersh.
At Dimensions, we're looking to recruit compassionate, courageous and ambitious people who boast integrity, who champion respect and who have a genuine interest in - and a passion for - supporting others to work flexibly with us. No two days will be the same and each new shift will present you with inspiring opportunities to help you grow both professionally and personally whilst having a positive impact on the lives of those you support and their families.
Dimensions support workers do not need prior experience in Health or Social Care as full training is given. As a Support Worker no two days are the same as we encourage the people we support, to live the most independent life they can and help them make informed choices.
For more information about the role, please contact Lenka on 07920 861842 or click the link below to submit short application.
Activities Support Workers at the service may be involved with include:
- Visiting theatre and activity clubs
- Walking and other forms of exercise
- Travelling to the seaside
- Seeing friends and family
- Enabling independence by assisting with day-to-day tasks (this may include – but not be limited to – finances, shopping, cooking, manual handling & personal care)
Benefits for Support Workers working with Dimensions include:
- A competitive payrate of £9.60 per hour
- up to 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression
- High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
Dimensions is a values-based employer, when looking for candidates:
- We do not need you to have prior experience as full training is given
- We want you to be happy to work within our values of ambition, courage, integrity, partnership and respect
- We know that you make a real difference to the lives of the people we support and their loved ones.
We believe that everyone has the potential be a great support worker, no matter their background, which is why we primarily recruit based on values, not just skills or experience. So, whether you've worked in health and social care before and are looking for more fulfilment from the work you genuinely enjoy or if you're searching for a change in careers then we'd love to hear from you.