£10.00 per hour
Full-time and part-time positions available
Are you looking for a new role with generous colleague benefits and an on-going, fully funded training programme? Then apply to become our newest Support Worker based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire!
About the Role
Located in Hatfield, Hertfordshire lives one amazing gentleman who is looking to welcome a team of Support Workers into his home. He is very socialable and enjoys activities such as swimming, sailing, bike riding, long walks, and theme parks with a thrill for the scary rides.
He loves to travel (usually abroad) every year, plays computer games, and watches action hero movies. It is an essential requirement of this position to hold a full, manual UK driver’s license as this gentleman has his own mobility vehicle and he loves nothing more than getting out and about as often as he can to help him live a richer, more fulfilling live.
Your role will also include supporting him to develop the skills needed to live independently, prompt with his personal care and be active in assisting with his household tasks.
Why choose Dimensions?
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays) and if that wasn’t enough, we increase it by a day a year.
- You can save with discounts off your favourite shops, restaurants, and great days out.
- Planning a break? Make loads of great savings on some top destinations with our travel deals.
- A 24-Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- Long Service Awards, Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- Great Induction and training opportunities including the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of the very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places to Work programme 2022.
Apply now, we cannot wait to meet you! - And do not forget to share this vacancy with your family and friends, thank you!
- Applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until the posts are filled.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.