Dimensions is an award winning, life changing, not-for-profit charity which promotes independence for every individual. We pride ourselves on being a values-based employer and if you are looking for a career in care – there couldn’t be anything more rewarding.
We are recruiting for amazingSupport Workers in Ormesby, Norwich. Whether you have experience or not, we will help support you to reach your full potential by providing you with all the necessary training, guidance and support you need to complete your care certificate and further qualifications.
You will be supporting 3 gentlemen with learning disabilities living a home together. Our clients have quite a complex health needs so be prepared for support with personal care tasks and to push a wheelchair. If you have a caring, kind and thoughtful nature, we would love to hear from you.
The role will involve:
- Personal care
- Cooking together will be a great fun
- Support with housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
- Access community places where you can get a lovely coffee or cake
- Visits at sensory rooms
- Boat rides in a summer time
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
If you looking for either Full or Part time hours - or maybe you prefer flexibility of bank hours- we have it all! Just click apply and join our fantastic team!
We believe anyone has the potential be a great support worker, no matter your background, as long as you share our values; respect, partnership, courage, ambition and integrity – that’s why we recruit based on values and not skills or experience. For more information on our values based recruitment click here
- 30 days annual leave entitlement, pro-rata, (including bank holidays), rising to a maximum of 35 days.
- Pension scheme, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contribution.
- Discounts and cashback on the high street and online shopping through Rewarding Dimensions.
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advice and support, also available to partners and immediate family.
- Recognition and financial bonus every five years through our Long Service Awards.
- Opportunity to purchase Simply Health, a discounted health and dental cover scheme.
- Death in service payment for a nominated beneficiary under Life Assurance.
- Bike to work scheme and season ticket loans.
- £200 recommend a friend scheme
- 50% contribution to the cost of learning to drive, subject to meeting operational and staffing criteria. T&C apply.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until the posts are filled