Here at Dimensions, we are looking for Support Workers to join us in Newbury. Working at our supported living home you will enhance the quality of life of the six individuals who live there by empowering their independence. Dimensions Support Workers do not need prior experience in Health or Social Care as full training is given.
Both full and part time roles are currently available.
As a Support Worker no two days are the same as we encourage the people we support, to live the most independent life they can and help them make informed choices.
Shift patterns: 7.30am - 2.30pm / 2pm - 10pm / sleep ins / alternate weekends
Activities Support Workers at the service may be involved with include:
- Trips to local coffee shop
- Arts and Crafts hubs
- Walking and other forms of exercise
- Seeing friends and family
- Enabling independence by assisting with day-to-day tasks (this may include – but not be limited to – finances, shopping, cooking, manual handling & personal care)
Benefits for Support Workers working with Dimensions include:
- A competitive payrate of £9.60 per hour
- up to 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression
- High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
Dimensions is a values-based employer, when looking for candidates:
- We do not need you to have prior experience as full training is given
- We want you to be happy to work within our values of ambition, courage, integrity, partnership and respect
- We know that you make a real difference to the lives of the people we support and their loved ones.
We believe that everyone has the potential be a great support worker, no matter their background, which is why we primarily recruit based on values, not just skills or experience. So, whether you've worked in health and social care before and are looking for more fulfilment from the work you genuinely enjoy or if you're searching for a change in careers then we'd love to hear from you.