Support Worker - Driver preferred but not essential
Dimensions is a leading social care provider in England and Wales, supporting people with learning disabilities and Autism.
We are recruiting for amazing Support Workers inCostessey, Norwich. Whether you have experience or not, we will help support you to reach your full potential by providing you with all the necessary training, guidance and support you need to complete your care certificate and further qualifications.
We support people with learning disabilities and autism, behaviours of distress, personal care, epilepsy, complex needs and much more. If you have a caring, kind and thoughtful nature, we would love to hear from you.
The role will involve:
- Supporting 4 lovely gentlemen in their home
- Personal care
- Support with shopping, housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
- Family is important to our clients so have regular visits with friends and family
- Animals means a lot to our clients too and they love trips to animal farms and zoo!
- If you love days with good movies or if you love driving and spending time in nature and having picnics, or if you love swimming - don't wait any longer, just click apply!
Applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until the posts are filled.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Tim on 07917 517 322.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme 2022.
We believe anyone has the potential be a great support worker, no matter your background, as long as you share our values; respect, partnership, courage, ambition and integrity – that’s why we recruit based on values and not skills or experience. For more information on our values based recruitment click here
- 30 days annual leave entitlement, pro-rata, (including bank holidays), rising to a maximum of 35 days.
- Pension scheme, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contribution.
- Discounts and cashback on the high street and online shopping through Rewarding Dimensions.
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advice and support, also available to partners and immediate family.
- Recognition and financial bonus every five years through our Long Service Awards.
- Opportunity to purchase Simply Health, a discounted health and dental cover scheme.
- Death in service payment for a nominated beneficiary under Life Assurance.
- Bike to work scheme and season ticket loans.
- £200 recommend a friend scheme
- 50% contribution to the cost of learning to drive, subject to meeting operational and staffing criteria. T&C apply.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.